URL QR code
To create a URL QR code, follow these steps:
- 1.Select the URL tab in the CodeeQR generator.
- 2.Fill in the URL that you want the user to be redirected to when the QR code is scanned.
- 3.(Optional) Select the "Dynamic Link" option to create a dynamic QR code, which allows you to change the destination URL without changing the QR code itself.
- 4.Preview the custom QR code and scan it to ensure that it redirects to the correct URL.
- 5.(Optional) Customize the appearance of the QR code.
- 6.Click "Create" to generate the QR code.
- 7.Your QR code will be visible in your dashboard and ready for download.
When scanned, the URL QR code will redirect the user to the specified URL. If the "Dynamic Link" option is selected, the destination URL can be changed at any time without requiring the QR code to be reprinted.