Customise a QR code
To customize the appearance of your QR code using the QR generator, follow these steps:
- 1.Select the style of your QR code from the available options (Square, Dots, or Round).
- 2.Choose a flat color or gradient style for the foreground of the QR code.
- 3.If you have chosen a flat color, use the foreground color picker to select the desired color. You can also set the transparency of the background in this section.
- 4.If you have chosen a gradient style, select the desired gradient style from the dropdown and use the color pickers to select the first and second colors of the gradient. You can also set the transparency of the background in this section.
- 5.(Optional) Customize the color of the "eyes" in the corners of the QR code by setting the "Custom eyes color" dropdown to "Yes" and using the inner and outer color pickers.
- 6.Click "Create" to generate the customized QR code.
- 7.Your customized QR code will be visible on your dashboard and ready for download.
These customization options allow you to create QR codes that match the style of your brand and make them easy for your customers to recognize.