Create Dynamic short links
- 2.Navigate to the Dynamic short links section in your dashboard.
- 3.Click on the + Create link button to create a new short link.
- 4.Enter the destination URL (you can change this at any time).
- 5.Optional: Choose a domain from the dropdown if you have connected a custom domain to CodeeQR.
- 6.Enter the URL Alias, which is the custom back-half of your dynamic short link.
- 7.Click Create and your dynamic short link are ready to use. For example, you can connect it to a URL QR code to make the QR dynamic.
- 8.After creation, you can edit your dynamic short link and add Pixels, Schedule a temporary destination URL, set a Target, Password protect it, and add it to one of your projects."